A Veteran Administration (VA) home loan is simply one of the best home loan programs available. If you are a Veteran, currently serving or are a surviving spouse you may be eligible to take advantage of the wonderful program.
SOME OF THE BENEFITS OF A VA LOAN
- Zero Down Payment Options
- 580 Minimum Credit Score (no credit score option available)
- No Monthly Mortgage Insurance
- Expanded Debt to Income Ratios
- Loan amounts up to $417,000 with jumbo loan amounts above $417,000
- Unlimited Seller Contributions with a 4% cap on Concessions
ITEMS NEEDED TO OBTAIN A FIRM LOAN COMMITMENT
- Social Security Number
- Employment history for the past two years, including address and phone numbers
- W-2’s and or 1099’s for the past two years
- Tax Returns, both personal and business, for the past two years if self-employed
- Current paystubs for the past 30 days
- Current award letters for income derived from pension/retirement/social security etc
- Residence addresses for the past two years, landlord name, address, phone number
- Assets statements for the past two months (all pages of the statements)
- DD214 (Member #4 copy if available)
- Property information on any other properties owned
A Certificate of Eligibility (COE) will be ordered online on your behalf. In the event we are unable to obtain the COE online we will need to completed a request form and mail it to VA processing center. After you view our initial disclosures and agree to move your loan forward, you will be required to pay for the appraisal upfront via either a credit or debit card.
There is a substantial amount of paperwork along the way and I will be here to assist you the entire way. Always contact me at 509-860-4955 with any questions.
Get in Touch:
We’d love to hear from you! Contact Patrick today and get started buying the home of your dreams.
Address: 11 Spokane St. Suite 100. Wenatchee, WA. 98801